We are seeking an Operations Analyst to work on a 6+ month contract with a major company in the healthcare industry.
- Coordinates and performs semi-routine data analysis, editing, and formatting to produce regular status reports, graphs, spreadsheets and presentation material.
- Helps maintain and operates administrative databases and automated systems.
- Responsible for coordination of recruitment postings and timekeeping for department.
- Provides support for management in regards to leave management requests, and processing of new hires, transfers, and terminations.
- Develops and produces standard and ad-hoc reports ensuring data accuracy and formatting.
- May assist with development to track best practices/lessons learned in order to assure these are leveraged into comparable future projects.
- Reconciles corporate card statements, out-of pocket expenses and mileage reimbursements using OneLink Expense System.
- May assist in the tracking of department budget, makes recommendations based on data collected toward payroll and non-payroll and other related budgetary requirements.
- Schedules meetings & makes commitments of manager's time based on personal knowledge of manager's workload and current issues of importance.
- Assists with contacting administrative support services to arrange for coverage and schedule changes.
- Great Excel skills required
- Project management/coordination experience.
- Previous experience with background in lead responsibilities and ability to organize, prioritize and report work of others.
- Technically savvy.
- Ability to work in an unusually fast pace environment and handle multiple deadlines/tasks and projects w/diplomacy under pressure.
- Excellent analytical ability, strong consultative/communication and organization skills, ability to exercise good judgment and work effectively w/clients; attention to detail is a must.
Apply today and lets get you started!!!