RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Payroll Processor for our client located in Irvine. This is a stable company that is growing and looking for someone who is detail oriented, reliable and committed to this role. Temp or Temp to Hire Offering $22.00-$24.00p/hr.
Payroll Processor Duties:
- Review and ensure accurate computation of pay while interpreting company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures. Actively participates in the audit and streamlining of all payroll processing techniques and in the implementation of all system enhancements to improve payroll efficiencies.
- Develop processes and procedures to streamline the payroll functions and ensure consistency in the way payroll is processed. Also, act as the liaison for all system enhancements to improve departmental efficiencies.
- Partner with HR and Operations in responding to all team member payroll questions and concerns.
- Handle payroll adjustments in a timely manner to ensure resolution of team member claims, compliance with governmental regulations and maximize employee level of understanding.
- Ensure the accurate interfacing and translation of data through all HRIS and payroll systems.
- Process and Reconcile garnishments/withholding orders.
- Process terminations.
- Maintain on a daily basis manual payroll checks, voids, and adjustments as requested.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Payroll Processor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in business administration, preferred
- 1– 3 years related payroll experience, preferably experience with large payroll operation (1000+ employees)
- Knowledge of Workday Payroll a plus.
- Knowledge of the overall payroll cycle process in a multi-state environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees concerning payroll related issues.