The Travel Team is growing!
We are interviewing soon and would love to speak with people who are passionate about providing quality customer service and assisting customers with booking travel reservations
- Inbound call center environment
- Calls are from customers looking to book travel either using their rewards that have been accumulated, or purchasing travel using their payment card. You will also provide assistance to customers who have booked, but need help with cancelling, or making changes.
- Helping customers navigate what they can do and where they can go with their reward points
- Assisting customers experiencing issues with points redemption, etc.
- 40 hours of work a week
- $16 an hour
- Full benefits including PTO and Holiday Pay
- Multiple shifts available!
- Beautiful views throughout our offices
- Our training will teach you about places in the world that you didn’t know existed!
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
Who We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of call center or customer service experience is required
- An articulate demeanor and friendly personality are necessary
- Interest in travel and/or world history are appreciated, but not required. Candidates with travel experience are a plus!