The Travel Team is growing!
We need an experienced Travel Specialist who has a talent for providing support to customers who require assistance with booking new travel reservations or assisting customers with existing travel reservations.
This role is for someone who thrives as a travel professional; not for just someone who is an order taker.
We need true consultants who enjoy working with customers. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all things travel including affluent accommodations.
- Contact center environment in beautiful Scottsdale office with mountain views
- Client experience guide who will discuss and schedule personalized trips for high net worth customers
- Coordinate all components of the travel itinerary, including: Air, Car, and Hotel reservations. Additional travel specialties may be required in the future i.e. custom vacation packages, cruises, sightseeing, and tours
- Establish relationships with customers through confidence and building trust
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Generous PTO plan
- Multiple shifts available
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
Who We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer related travel capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in travel product/program management is preferred
- Exemplary work ethic and the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong geographical knowledge preferred