RemX is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician for a growing and stable company in North East Florida, FL. Successful candidates will have 3-5+ years experience. This is a contract-to-hire, full time position.
The role of the Maintenance Technician is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite.
- Install highly technical mechanical equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations in a timely manner for an optimal production timeline that avoids lengthy periods without loss of business.
- Complete periodic maintenance of equipment and machinery by following the recommended upkeep schedule throughout the life of the devices.
- Troubleshoot common issues with equipment and assist operators with getting back to a productive mode.
- Repair machines in order to limit machinery downtime during the production calendar.
- Evaluate workspace safety on the production floor to ensure all staff is following guidelines with equipment.
- Complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of machinery, including plumbing, electrical jobs, heating and air conditioning, structural concerns and more depending on the scope of the project.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area while completing tasks related to maintenance, repair or installation.