Are you a tax accountant that is tired of public accounting? We have a great opportunity in the private sector that offers room for growth and a great corporate culture. Apply today!
- Prepare certain state and local income and franchise tax returns (multiple states)
- Complete quarterly estimate and annual extension calculations
- Assist with preparing the quarterly and annual worldwide US GAAP income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740, including domestic and foreign current and deferred tax provisions, effective tax rate reconciliation, valuation allowance analysis, FIN 48 evaluation and measurement, tax account reconciliations and tax related financial disclosures
- Prepare returns, forms, and letters necessary for withdrawing from certain state and local departments
- Research and analyze domestic and foreign tax issues and appropriately document conclusions Maintain and monitor department compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures