RemX has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a stable and growing company located in the Del Mar area. This position will be part of dynamic Recruitment and HR team; the selected applicant will be passionate, driven, have proven full-cycle recruitment experience influencing and partnering with Hiring Managers and approximately 5 years or more in house Corporate Recruitment Background. Competitive pay in a 90k plus or minus range DOE. Apply today if this sounds like you!
- Actively recruit, screen resumes, interview, generate offer letters, and declination email/letters for applicants. Online recruiting activities, job postings, networking.
- Schedules meetings, interviews, training and coordinates associated logistics to include securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, and related details, including candidate travel and accommodations when required.
- Partner with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process to assist and influence in writing job ads, providing market feedback on things like salary, skills, and engage them throughout the process
- Partner with agency vendors as necessary
- Compiles and creates employee files upon hiring new employees and ensures aligned with compliance requirements. Assist with new ATS implementation and other administrative duties
- Provides top notch customer service to both employee and non-employee visitors.
- Creates, organizes and maintains file systems and electronic document
- Assist Talent Team with projects as needed