RemX Specialty Staffing has an opportunity for a Tax Manager in central San Diego.
You will be responsible for individual, corporation, partnership and fiduciary tax services for individual and entity clients in a wide variety of businesses.
• Interacting with partners, staff and clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; review of complex tax returns; working closely with partners and staff in client engagement management.
• Manage, develop and train staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
• Manages projects to budget.
• Conduct review of complicated income tax returns to include corporate, partnership, trust, estate and individual clients.
• Maintain communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Current California CPA license.
• Five years of public accounting experience.
• Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills.
• Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
• Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Must also have Fluent computer skill including knowledge of tax and accounting software and technology