RemX Irvine is seeking a Lean Trainer/Analyst PDC Operations to start ASAP!
Our client is located in Fountain Valley and offers an AMAZING work environment!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with dynamic team and gain valuable experience!
Hourly pay rate is $25.00-$33.00.
Lean Trainer Duties:
Responsible to train & support 9 PDC locations on processes
Training: Content Development/Facilitation
• Train and provide support to PDC Network and HQ on all SOP’s and new processes
• Review, communicate and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP’S) in a timely manner
• Organize, plan and present new or updated processes to PDC network and HQ Documentation and Reporting
• Report, communicate, instruct all Lean data collection to PDC Network and HQ,
• Document / update SOP changes as required per PDC Network and HQ
• Analyze Lean work flow / data to PDC and HQ
• Work as the liaison for Lean changes within PDC Network and HQ Support Administration
• Assist in supporting Sr. Lean Analyst and Lean Operations Team in day to day activities. • Provide support in managing department projects and tasks Professional Development
• Complete Academy Training Requirements
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management
Lean Trainer Requirements:
• Advanced skills in MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical, training, teaching and presenting skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills