RemX Irvine is looking for an Systems Administrator, CRM to join our well-known Automobile parts client in Fountain Valley.
Temporary to Hire position offering $25.00-35.00 per hour depending on experience. This is an AMAZING opportunity!!
Must be able to help develop processes, suggest changes, have an analytical aptitude and be a team player!
Responsibilities for System Administrator:
Support the Dealer Support Coordinator in researching, discovering, and communicating corrections to Part Information issues. Support and investigation will be perform in many ways; review current and past parts catalog information, review parts tech database, physical inspection of like vehicles, physical inspection of PDC inventory, and communication with QA / Service department.
• Employee is expected to resolve dealership issues through fair and reasonable decision that have little or no financial impact to company or dealers. Reasonable decisions must be made in accordance with established parts policies and procedures.
• Works with stakeholders to understand and define requirements, designs modifications and develops solutions within CRM construct
• Designs and configures data elements and workflows for automated functionality within the CRM
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions to key stakeholders
• Creates and maintains Knowledgebase (KB), custom dashboards and reports for management
• Perform ancillary duties as requested by management
Requirements for Systems Administrator
2- 4 years' experience:
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud or other Oracle products is preferred
- Experience with Rightnow CMS systems or similar .NET CMS system • Strong Excel Skills (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, macros)
- • Any background with JAVA, CSS or HTML would be a plus!
- • ERP Experience a plus!
- E-mail, routine database, word processing, spreadsheets
- Parts operations or wholesale distribution experience is preferred
- Strong customer service experience needed
- High School Diploma or GED