RemX is seeking a Logistics Administrative Assistant for a client in Duluth, GA. Pay $18 - $21/hour depending on experience.
The Logistics Administrative Assistant will:
- Be a part of the Sales and Logistics Team.
- Meet and Greet visitors entering the showroom.
- Handle multi-line phone systems and transfer calls accordingly.
- Assist with organizing events, conferences, trade shows and other meetings.
- Inspect damaged products and file claims as necessary.
- Help schedule LTL shipments daily.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, book hotels, food and cars as needed.
- Answer general questions about products, warranties and explain promotional offers.
- Follow up on sales leads and provide prospective clients with pricing.
- Handle orders, complains, and questions.
- Assist team with data entry, ensure shipments are tracked and delivery is made.
- Help with invoicing and production orders.
- Manage inventory reports and expedite the inventory ordering process.
- Assist with performing inventory audits, record results and track trends.
The Logistics Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in the Logistics industry is a HUGE plus!
- MUST be proficient in both SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- College Degree is preferred.
- Some Inside Sales experience is preferred.
- Must be good at handling difficult customers and overcoming objections.
- Excellent Communications skills (both written and verbal) are needed.
- Be Goal oriented and results driven!
- Must have a professional appearance.