Are you a hands on Accounts Receivable Manager that loves implementing processes and procedures? Have a great leadership mindset and the skills to take your team to the next level?! STOP EVERYTHING AND LOOK!! RemX has partnered with a Prestigious Organization to help fill an Accounts Receivable Manager position they currently have open! The role will oversee a team of AR Specialists that are responsible for the Full Receivables cycle including invoicing, applying payments, reconciling accounts and collections efforts. In this Accounts Receivable Manager role, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Analyze data, systems and processes of customer aging’s, tracking call history reports, identifying problem accounts and determining resolutions
- Resolve complex billing issues and communicate the resolution to the Accounting Manager or VP of Accounting
- Implement process procedures to improve efficiencies in various accounting functions related to this position including but not limited to: Cash applications, Business Procedures, Standard Operating procedures, etc.
- Identify and communicate client and claim trends to leadership as discovered
- Develop monthly revenue cycle management reports for upper management
- Complete monthly performance scorecards and quality assurance audits with feedback
- Train, mentor and develop high performing Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collections staff by developing organized weekly work assignments to ensure completion and accuracy of all department tasks
- Determine key KPIs on which the team should be measured and implement, setting goals and training for operations team
Apply today to learn more about this exciting Accounts Receivable Manager position!