RemX is looking to hire a Radio Frequency Engineer for a growing and stable company in North East Florida, FL. Successful candidates will have 3-5+ years experience. This is a direct hire, full time position.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the radiofrequency (RF) and high power amplifier (HPA) design of MIL-SPEC compliant prototypes.
- Work with customers and other engineers to develop designs for prototypes.
- Develop cost estimates and budgets from these designs.
- Oversee the fabrication of parts and systems.
- Assist management in the creation of reports and documentation as required by the customer or by industry standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BS in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in RF design and fabrication
- Good understanding of RFPA theory, load line theory, impact of harmonic and fundamental impedance
- High Power RF Testing
- Experience in design and utilization of High Power Amplifiers
- Experience in analyzing test results and modifying designs as needed
- Vendor Management
- US Citizen