This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 23.00 per HOUR
RemX is looking for an AP Specialist for an AMAZING client in Richardson, TX!!! Do not miss out on this opportunity! Apply today!!! Provide...
RemX is looking for an AP Specialist for an AMAZING client in Richardson, TX!!! Do not miss out on this opportunity! Apply today!!!
Provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling vendor invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
· Check all vendor invoices and prepare them for processing
· Create all direct sales registers
· Create debit memos for returns
· Develop thorough understanding of accounts and accounting process
· Check costing on all special order sales registers
· Assist in specified areas of Accounts Receivable
· File records in the appropriate files
· Research vendor statements monthly
· Sales Register and Cash Sale Receipt Accountability
· Control record retention
· Answer telephone
· Maintain office supplies
Job Functions and Qualifications:
· Check all vendor invoices for price, terms and discount.
· Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
· Ability to research discrepancies between vendor invoices and approved purchase orders
· Ability to answer telephones and provide courteous, prompt and efficient service to customers.
· Experience and competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Knowledge of general accounting principles
· High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Maintain Accounts Payable documents in orderly manner.
Preferred but not Required:
· 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
· Associates Degree from two year college or technical school; Bachelor's degree
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
RemX is looking for an Account Administrator in Lewisville, TX! Apply Today!!!! Responsibilities Communicate daily with the Account Managers and...
RemX is looking for an Account Administrator in Lewisville, TX! Apply Today!!!!
Base Pay: Competitive
RemX is looking for a Assistant Accounting Manager for one of our elite real estate clients in Dallas! Don't miss out, this is an amazing opportuni...
RemX is looking for a Assistant Accounting Manager for one of our elite real estate clients in Dallas! Don't miss out, this is an amazing opportunity!
Key Job Responsibilities
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite; proficient in Excel
• Ability to multi-task & prioritize projects to ensure they are completed within assigned deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with consistent accuracy
• Sound analytical skills
• Solid organizational & follow-through skills
• Display strong written & verbal communication skills
• Handle responsibilities with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 3 years of experience
Base Pay: Competitive
RemX is looking for a Cash Application Assistant for our great client in North Dallas! Apply today! This position is responsible for the iden...
RemX is looking for a Cash Application Assistant for our great client in North Dallas! Apply today!