Our client has an immediate need for a Project Manager who will manage Infrastructure projects and act as the single point of contact for Infrastructure IT projects. Integrates financial estimates, project plans, implementation schedules and resource estimates according to project methodology. Delivers regular status updates to IT community and management. Assures delivery of Infrastructure Services aspects of assigned projects to the agreed schedule and cost.
- Review project and define requirements for infrastructure on all assigned projects.
- Conduct regular project team meetings and status reviews to facilitate communication of project risks and issues. Work to resolve these issues with Infrastructure Services management.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure project plans in coordination with overall project plan.
- Perform infrastructure cost and resource estimations for infrastructure aspects of assigned projects.
- Create project implementation schedules with agreed times and resource commitments from Infrastructure Services and IT for infrastructure component of the project.
- Act as a conduit to leverage, coordinate and agree services from various IT organizations.
- Independently manage project resources to meet agreed milestones.
- Independently communicate, negotiate, facilitate and in some cases resolve project issues on behalf of Infrastructure Services.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, escalating issues to management as needed.
- Experience working with Scrum teams and strong understanding of Agile methodology