Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Electronic Repair Technician. The ideal candidate will be responsible for testing, updating, diagnosing and repairing products returned for service or annual calibration.
- Work from checklists diagrams, schematics, drawings, kits, diagnostic protocols, specifications and other documentation.
- Perform essential upgrades on a wide range of electronic measuring instruments.
- Disassemble and reassemble electronic subsystems and simulate operations.
- Test and troubleshoot using computer software and test equipment/fixtures.
- Analyze units and diagnose electronic or mechanical failures, which occur during any manufacturing or customer service operation.
- Prepare required documentation and route units as required to maintain schedules and communicate related issues.