RemX has partnered with a large technology company in Exton, PA to assist in their search for an Electronics Service Technician. The Electronics Service Technician would be responsible for diagnosing and repairing 3D measurement and imaging devices. Qualified candidates that have at least 2 years of electronic repair experience please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Electronics Service Technician Job Description:
- Work from checklists diagrams, schematics, drawings, kits, diagnostic Protocols, specifications and other documentation.
- Perform essential upgrades on a wide range of electronic measuring instruments.
- Disassemble and reassemble electronic subsystems and simulate operations.
- Test and troubleshoot using computer software and test equipment/fixtures.
- Analyze units and diagnose electronic or mechanical failures, which occur during any manufacturing or customer service operation.
- Prepare required documentation and route units as required to maintain schedules and communicate related issues.
Electronics Service Technician Requirements:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in a technical field OR a combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of electronic repair experience.
- Must be able to follow work instructions.
- Must be able to use the following (not limited to):
- Experience using digital multimeters, diagnostic software and hand tools is required.
- Electronic component level diagnostics is preferred.
- Knowledge of lasers and optics is a plus.