Looking for highly skilled people.
Be a part of a team where you can make a difference.
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst.
The ideal individual will be doing the following duties.
- Performs a variety of financial activities, including accounting, financial analysis, audit, tax, asset administration, general ledger, credit and collections, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other accounting regulations.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections.
- Performs analysis of financial studies and prepares summary reports for management.
- Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
- Performs basic to moderately complex tasks to complete financial/accounting projects, such as budget planning/analysis, financial plans, revenue forecasting, statistical reporting.
- Resolves basic to moderately complex issues pertaining to financials within established guidelines. Assists more experienced peers with the preparation of ad-hoc studies, reports and analysis.
- Participates, as an observer, in meetings with departments/organizations internal and external to the company to resolve financial data and/or process issues.
- Develop/implement new methodologies, procedures and budgetary controls.
- Prepares monthly income statement and balance sheet variances, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, and maintain accounting records.
- Assists with the development of monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting.
- May participate, as an observer, in presentations to internal/external senior leadership.
- May assist with follow-up work/analysis resulting from reporting presentations by gathering and compiling necessary data.
- Assists in the preparation of routine and occasionally non-routine responses, in accordance with audit standards, to basic, occasionally moderately complex, requests from auditors during internal/external audits and immediately escalates process issues and/or potential process issues impacting any aspect of the audit work to the appropriate peer and/or management.