Human Resource Coordinator Job
$45-50 plus bonus
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Associate to join its team supporting their growing department. As an HR Assistant/Associate you will provide analytical and project management support as well handle day to day transactions, provide HR information to client population, create power point presentations and research questions as needed.
Duties of the job:
- Assist with new hire on-boarding, employee transaction changes, benefit coverage, performance management and other related areas as assigned
- Work with the HR Business Partner in managing the performance appraisal and advancement processes within the business
- Assist in recruitment activities including reviewing and editing position descriptions, placing roles on our website, reviewing resumes, and assisting with our Intern recruiting programs and career fairs.
- Gain insight and assist in gathering information related to employee relations issues. Work on business restructurings and manage impact on employees
- Participate with the HR team in completing special projects
The company offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, 401K (company contributes) as well as 21 PTO days!
- 1 - 3 years of prior human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to support multiple people within HR
- Passion for learning