Payroll Manager Job
$60-80 plus bonus
Our Client, a leading healthcare company is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team. This candidate will be processing payroll for employees both hourly and salary, non-union and union, as well as US and Canada. In order for you to be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience with ADP and have strong organizational skills.
- Processing of Payroll - ADP - Strong Organizational Skills Implement and modify company HRIS and payroll systems, policies and processes.
- Provide direction for payroll taxes and year-end reporting. Quarterly balancing of taxes. Process balancing and issuance of W-2s.
- Ensure proper payroll accounting, reconciliation and analysis. Process monthly Journal Entries for HR Payroll department. Monthly balancing of HR Payroll liability accounts. Monthly check of HR Payroll budget to ensure proper coding of vendor invoices. Quarterly meeting to explain HR Payroll budget.
- Manage vendor and other outsourced relationships.
- Ensure all federal, state and local taxes are compliant by remaining up to date on tax changes and state requirements.
- Work with internal and external auditors on quarterly and annual audit procedures. Ensure internal audit requirements are followed and provide quarterly check to verify internal controls are performed.
To attract, reward and retain top talent, our client offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to grow with us.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability coverage
- Basic life and business travel insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Bachelor’s degree in business with HR or finance emphasis or equivalent is a plus not a must.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Strong analytical, quantitative and PC software skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.