We are currently hiring a Report Analyst to support a team that ensures compliance with laws, rules and regulations associated with the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations, the USA Patriot Act, Customer Identification Program Beneficial Ownership, and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) requirements. The Report Analyst will be responsible for the operational support for the project team as well as proper communication with upper management.
- Understand the data and requirements of all reports owed to client, Third Party Vendors, other project partners.
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of all project reports – e.g., name, frequency, representative sample, and library of data element sources.
- Act as the subject-matter-expert (SME) for all reports owed to client, Third party vendors, and other project partners.
- Proactively obtain all internal data needed for all reports.
- Provide all data for all reports maintained by client, Third Party Vendor and other project partners on-time and accurately.
- Create, maintain, and provide internal reports (Burn Rate and Production status), both daily, ad hoc, and ongoing as required.