RemX Winter Park is working on another exciting new opportunity in the Downtown Orlando Area for an Accountant. Working for the organization, you will be completing heavy data entry of all financial activities and assisting with month-end close and producing financial statements.
- Daily data-entry and attention to detail over all AP functions.
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing check runs, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Participate in the month-end closing process by performing the following duties:
- Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review of general ledger for any missing transactions and overall accuracy.
- Posting and maintaining accruals and the prepaid accounts.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting new accounting opportunity!