RemX has partnered with a pharmaceutical clinical trials company in Princeton, NJ to assist in their search for a Financial Systems Administrator to support their timecard administration process. This would be a potential contract-to-hire opportunity with growth potential. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Financial Systems Administrator Job Description:
- Responsible for data integrity in the company’s time tracking system.
- Ensure time data is accurate for revenue and Capex reporting
- Run regular audit checks to ensure integrity of time data
- Ensure that new employees are entered into the system
- Ensure that all timesheets are completed and approved
- Create open timesheet reports
Financial Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a systems administrator position
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an accounting or finance role
- Experience with NetSuite and Replicon preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with systems administration, time tracking systems and procedures required.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.