Remx has partnered with a large steel distributor in Limerick, PA to assist in their search for a Financial Analyst who would report directly to the Controller. This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity with growth potential. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Compile GL and monthly Financials accurately and timely – GAAP Basis with audit level workpapers for all BS accounts and Inter-Company accounts.
- Compile Key Metrics and other analytics and financial modeling at mid-month and EOM etc.
- Ensure timely filing of all Sales and Use tax returns, personal property and Corporate returns.
- Ensure accurate comparisons of budget vs. actuals and prior periods vs. current periods and providing proper explanations for any major deviations.
- Assist with year-end audit and tax workpaper preparations.
- Ensure timely cash and net debt forecasts.
- Assist site GM’s to minimize stock provisions.
- Assist Controller with other projects as needed
- Constant improvements to all procedures.
- Ensure a clean opinion on your assigned sites.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Having the CPA certification or MBA is a plus.
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience showing constant growth as a financial analyst with company revenues of > $100M. Multi-site experience preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Suite (especially in Excel), Magnitude.
- Enterprise level GL experience as well as financial reporting software required.