RemX Irvine is recruiting for an Accounting Manager for our client located in Irvine. This is a company in the IT industry and is growing rapidly. Temp to Hire or for the right candidate may consider Direct Hire Salary is DOE.
Accounting Manager Duties:
- Ensure the proper, timely and accurate performance of Daily, Weekly and Annual accounting and reporting functions and procedures.
- Ensure the proper, timely and accurate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and manage company finances and financial portfolio.
- Effectively manage and motivate accounting department associates to ensure achievement of overall financial, recording and reporting results.
- Champion of company finances, financial reporting procedures, regulatory compliance and record keeping.
- Provide a daily summary of key operating results and status to all corporate team leaders.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin or related field or equivalent work exp.
- 4-6 years of Accounting Supervisory experience
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint) required
- SAP required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills