My Boothwyn, PA client has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with Glass and/or Curtain Wall-facades experience. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers above average benefits that include an excellent PTO policy along with an annual bonus.
- Apply the knowledge of engineering principles to design curtainwall systems and components.
- Develop and refine processes within all departments including design and engineering, manufacturing, and field installation.
- Provides building physics support (thermal, acoustic, etc.) through specification review and analysis.
- Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals per schedule and budget objectives.
- Develop curtainwall systems and components making appropriate decisions based on project specifications and budgets.
- Generate project submittal drawings for review by external design team (Architect/Consultant/GC).
- Develop 3D parametric models for generation of production information and 3D wireframe models.
- Follow and support process improvement in best practice drafting and modeling standards.
- Review, interpret, and apply project specifications to materials and designs.
- Read and interpret project Architectural and Structural drawings.
- Provide support and coordination to operations team, factory, and field personnel as needed.
- Use education and company provided training to further develop required skills.
- Additional items as needed by design and engineering departments.