Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Quality Engineer. This is a contract to perm position.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining Quality Management System processes and documentation. As a Quality Engineer, you will also be supporting the Product Development and Operations Teams in the design, production, and servicing of medical and veterinary devices throughout their product life-cycle from concept to post-market.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Develop, execute, and analyze quality reporting measures
- Participate in internal and external quality audits
- Establish (define, document, and implement) and maintain quality system policies and procedures
- Evaluate product and process non-conformances using a risk-based approach
- Identify defect trends and systematic issues through the analysis of quality problem reports and service order data
- Perform thorough investigations of customer complaints and product malfunctions
- Serve as document control within the electronic document management system
- Provide support for various design control processes including risk management, usability engineering, change management and post market surveillance
- Facilitate timely closure of corrective and preventive actions
- Assist in generation of training materials and maintaining training log/matrices
- Support receiving inspection activities and supplier performance evaluations