Our client has an immediate need for a System Administrator who can implement and administer a Purchase to Pay application. This is a contract to hire position. This position will be the primary liaison across all functional groups for the implementation and administration of an e-procurement application and will serve as the company subject matter expert in this area. This position will provide guidance in the areas of implementation, application support, process governance and improvement, data analysis and retrieval, report generation and general application activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Coupa Implementation/Integration Team to complete Coupa Rollout.
- Coupa application administration including:
- Provide Coupa application support, identify training needs, and make recommendations for functionality and business process improvements.
- Be a champion to expand the use of Coupa throughout the company, show the value of the tool to those groups not currently using it and assist in the transition into Coupa, and build a strategic roadmap for the overall purchase-to-pay process.
- Oversees and monitors the execution of transactional P2P including requisitioning, PO execution, master data management, and invoice resolution.
- Will serve as the primary resource to assist the Coupa business community in the development of ad-hoc reports or queries using various tools. This will require the ability to understand data structures, monitor data quality and analyze data retrievals (e.g. procurement analytics).
- Perform analytical work supporting business objectives at varying levels of complexity.
- Develop standard reports, including scorecard, to communicate KPI performance to various levels with the organization.
- Train and develop users in the utilization of Coupa.
- Research, compile and assemble data and assist users in the preparation of various reports.
- Provide technical support to application users.
- Recommending process improvements and enhancements of application usage.
- Assist with Coupa user training and orientation for generic system functions and issues.
- Work with various departments to coordinate assistance calls with Coupa.
- Work with Coupa to coordinate Coupa release upgrades, special projects, and conversions.
- Assist with internal and external performance benchmarking.
- Creating and building reports
- Maintaining and updating Master Data taxonomy
- Data analysis
- Creating queries
- Adding product catalogs
- User administration including assignment of roles, & user access levels.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Computer Science, Purchasing, Customer Service, or Supply Chain/Industrial Distribution strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and administrating a Purchase to Pay system (such as Coupa, Ariba or Jaggaer) for a multisite business operation. Strong preference for Coupa experience.
- Retail experience a plus.