Exciting opportunity with start up contact center!
We are seeking a Direct Hire Customer Service Representatives to join this brand new team! You will be responsible for helping customers by listening to issues and then creating work orders.
- Provides a positive, high quality customer experience for customers calling to request new repairs or inquire about existing repairs
- Utilizes technology and basic troubleshooting skills to determine the nature of the maintenance issue affecting the caller
- Properly documents and classifies maintenance issues to ensure proper dispatch to the most appropriate vendor in the most appropriate time frame
- Adheres with quality assurance standards and operational processes while working in a fast-paced environment
- Achieves KPIs in a contact center-based production environment where productivity and quality are key in providing excellent customer experiences
- Handles escalated callers constructively, constantly striving to provide positive outcomes for all our stakeholders
- Manages real-time inquires while keeping track of and responding to commitments
- Remains available on the phone to address all requests and customer questions
- Demonstrates professionalism in communication, relationship development, customer service, etc.
- Fosters a positive team environment
- Shift flexibility will be required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to clear background screening
- Pay determined by experience
Email me directly: Charise.McClain@remx.com or Call me 480-273-1789