An outstanding client of RemX is seeking an individual to join their Radiology department as a Radiology Scheduler in the Irvine area.
- The Scheduler routinely schedules and coordinates patient appointments with provider.
- Manages flow of information to physicians, nursing staff, therapists, clerical staff, etc. as necessary to maintain operations, and prioritizes workload to facilitate efficient flow of information messages.
- The Scheduler also works with coworkers, other departments and outside companies, assisting with the provision of safe, efficient and quality patient care.
- Position requires a high degree of collaboration and customer service with both internal and external customers.
- A minimum of 1-2 year previous scheduling/patient intake experience in a health care setting required.
- Strong basic computer skills required (MS Office)
- Courteous and professional communication skills required to interact with internal and external customers.
- Strong clerical and organizational skills needed to perform record keeping and scheduling duties. Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.