RemX has partnered with a large pharmaceutical company in Wayne, PA to assist in their search for a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned projects. Candidates with customer onboarding or project management experience please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Long-Term Contract (August 2020 or longer)
Project Coordinator Job Description:
- Initiates, analyzes and compares written quotes from vendors such as venues, editors, and duplication companies; assists in the selection of providers.
- Works with and supervises contracted vendors to optimize the execution of their services; keeps track of contractual obligations vendors in a timely manner and initiates payment.
- Works closely with Project Manager and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
- Maintains a detailed scheduled for each project of all essential activities and deadlines.
- Sets up and completes project conference binder to archive all project information
- Works with sponsors towards optimal execution of agreements; includes providing information on project specifics, services and obtains necessary documentation; requests, coordinates and orders exhibit equipment and services.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Previous experience utilizing Word, Access and Outlook.