We are seeking a Solutions Architect with experience in Talent/HR Management and Workday for a direct-hire opportunity in the LA area.
- Identifying and analyzing business needs, gather requirements, and define scope and objectives for Enterprise Resource Planning
- Conduct business/systems analysis including development of analytics and reporting
• Responsible for managing and performing work associated with business/systems analysis including developing/building enterprise reporting and data analytics.
- Configure and deploy Workday application including custom integrations
- Bachelors in computer science, information systems, business administration or related fields
- Experience with technology planning, operations and design as well as deployment
- Excellent project management including experience with waterfall, agile, SCRUM, and Kanban
- 2+ years of experience working with Workday including Workday Studio, custom integrations, data analytics, and reporting
- 10 years of experience with Talent Management systems implementation and process improvements
- CBAP Certification or equivalent program methodology certification and experience (7+ years)
Apply today and let's get you HIRED!