Provides advanced administrative support associated with office operations. Usually deals with complex and confidential departmental information. No instruction on routine work, general instructions on new projects.
- Completes special projects/ad-hoc reports, including designing graphic presentations, as delegated by management.
- Orchestrates and organizes project meetings, schedules and materials such as agendas, timelines, reports and presentations.
- Takes minutes.
- May perform desktop publishing.
- Uses a variety of software to compose letters/prepares reports for executive/manager review.
- Maintains confidential department files and records.
- Maintains manager/executives calendar; arranges meetings, conferences and travel itineraries.
- Screens telephone calls/visitors, refers to appropriate staff member.
- Interprets policies and procedures in response to inquiries.
- May provide information to top level management, Board Members. etc.
- Reviews/screens manager/executives mail, researches issues and provides recommendations.
- May provide training/direction to other non-exempt personnel.