RemX Irvine is recruiting for an Account Manager This is a great company that offers growth and stability, located in Anaheim. Evaluation to hire Offering $20.00-21.00p/hr. Please note: Business to Business is required for this position!
Account Manager Duties:
- Client implementations- managing entry-level projects and ensuring that our IT department is given tasks in a logical and efficient manner to reduce project costs. Currently all implementations are performed for our offices so travel to the client’s site is not required (but could be required occasionally). Implementations may include long-term projects for new clients or short-term/one-off projects to meet specific client or internal objectives.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with clients, answering questions, resolving issues, and completing other tasks in a professional timely manner.
- Client Support- providing front-line support to existing clients to ensure that high quality standards are maintained after project launch. This includes working with clients to resolve issues with current applications, as well as handling new requests for modifications to existing programs. Account Manager will also focus on internal issues for clients as they arise.
- Managing and implementing short-term and one-off projects accurately and on-time to effectively meet client and company expectations
- Meeting with the Client Services team regularly and providing feedback to the Director of Client Services on project progress and ideas to make the team more successful
- Communicating with sales staff if there is the potential to cross sell other services to an existing client or if a client may be looking at other providers
- Other duties as assigned.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a polished and professional manner
- Great character, loyalty, and honesty
- Team player, ability to work well with others
- Strong work ethic and the desire to be great at what you do
- A sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented, complete tasks in an accurate, meticulous and careful manner
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working in a corporate network
- Must be proficient in general internet usage
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of corporate experience in Business to Business environment