Do you have construction experience and administrative team? Our client has an exciting opportunity where you can show off your skills! APPLY TODAY!
We are searching for a qualified and motivated individual for an exciting contract position.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Acquire, process, balance and retain daily jobsite timecard data entry & balance against log
- Prepare weekly payroll jobs reports, obtained from and balanced with the daily jobs reports and submit to home branch for payroll
- Run and audit jobsite employee time reports and proofread for accuracy
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of the hourly data entry for all hours worked in an accurate and timely fashion in accordance with operating procedures
- Create, process and manage scaffold log reports, manpower reports, KPI reports, etc
- Acquire, process, balance and retain daily scaffold log report
- Maintain a daily/weekly labor spreadsheet
- Administer and maintain active/inactive employees in STS per jobsite or project
- Arrange for employee travel to and from remote job sites
- Assist with data entry into Customer’s job specific site programs
- Process New Hire Information and provide to Home Branch
- Works with safety to track for drug testing and training
DESCRIPTION OF NONESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Various office administrative tasks
- Work with jobsite operations or materials individuals to monitor and track all inbound and outbound jobsite shipments (i.e. paperwork)
- Perform a wide array of computer/technical troubleshooting duties
- Process purchase orders, collect all receipts for company credit cards, fuel and expense reports, forward to home branch
- Order jobsite supplies and forms
- Prepare weekly mailings to home branch (included are daily’s, weekly’s, material/scaffold tracking forms, expense reports, receipts, freight tickets, new hire packets, training forms)
- Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma. It is desirable for the incumbent to have attained additional business related education.
- Requires 1 to 3 years of administrative/office work experience.
- It is desirable for the incumbent to have previous experience in the construction industry.