Our client has an immediate need for a UX Designer/Researcher to join their Product Design team in Horsham, PA. This is a permanent, full time position.
- Work with a cross-functional team making software for both internal and external users.
- Work with users, Product Owners and a team of application developers to translate requirements into the necessary deliverables (sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups or prototypes).
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, in order to ensure a great user experience and design.
- Mentor junior designers and make recommendations on how current processes can be improved.
- Create clear user flows to demonstrate how users will interact with features from beginning to end
- Successfully run feedback loops and usability tests to gain insight into user needs
- Extensive experience in Requirements Analysis, Interface & Interaction Design, Prototyping & Mockups, Usability Testing, and Design Optimization
- Product design experience
- Working knowledge of (or willing to learn) Figma prototype/mockup software
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work with Agile development teams
Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
Knowledge of Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)