Technical Support Engineer – PLC, Electrical, Mechanical – Direct Hire
- Do you have strong experience working with electro-mechanical industrial machinery?
- Have strong troubleshooting, installation and repair experience including PLC’s?
- Are you a Field Service Engineer/Technician looking to get off the road?
- Are you a Maintenance Technician looking to move into office based, support environment?
- Would you like to work for a very established company that offers competitive pay and great benefits?
We are working with an international industrial machinery company that is searching for a Technical Support Engineer in the Baltimore area on a direct hire basis.
This position in the Baltimore area that requires you to be in the office daily
The salary for this position is in the $60,000 - $65,000 range and excellent benefits package
Main Job Functions
- Give technical support to current customers and the field service team on industrial machinery
- Perform high level problem solving and troubleshooting remote support for the in-field machinery for electrical, mechanical and PLC
- Coordinate with the customer and field service team installation and service calls
- Field incoming calls from customers and field service in regard to electrical and mechanical issues; this may include some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Assist with the scheduling of service calls and machinery installations
- Go on site, on occasion, to evaluate, install machinery and troubleshoot issues in the field
- Travel, on occasion, to evaluate and/or install machinery and/or troubleshoot problems in the field
- Work with the parts, sales and engineering groups with technical issues.