Temp to Hire opportunity. I am looking for a leader who can take their business to business customer service knowledge and apply it to this growing company as they build up their customer service department. This is not a call center, it is the customer service team within a technical service company.
- Provides supervision and guidance to a small team Customer Service representatives
- Develops and maintains customer relationships that exceed customers' expectations, this includes resolving issues escalating as necessary to maintain good business relationships
- Interfaces between client and internal operations. General Support to other departments : Finance and Purchasing
- Coordinates client request for quotation (RFQ) process
- Records and tracks RFQ to ensure timely response
- Reports weekly service level KPI’s Order Management
- Client purchase order and sales order management
- Ensure shipments and due date commitments are met and track deviations, expedite as needed.
- Reconciles client reporting requirements
- Coordinates client invoice payment issues and aged receivables
- Runs various reports from ERP system and exports to Excel; reviews and analyzes data
- BA degree preferred, HS Diploma or GED required
- Lead or supervision of team 3+ agents
- Business to business Customer service experience
- Excel - strong in Excel
- Strong systems/software skills, Excel skills, ERP systems , Sharepoint, or other
- Prior involvement in writing procedures, or process improvements
- Collaboration with other depts within the company
Contact Gloria for an immediate interview.