Be a part of a Winning Company!
Be on a team that is all about Success!
Our Client is looking for a Billing Processor.
The ideal person will be doing the following duties.
- Process customer billings.
- Audit for compliance at division offices.
- Provide support for month end close/job cost review.
- Design billing processes for new customers.
- Understand customer billing objectives and work to integrate into standard Brand Processes.
- Reviews and understands contracts and ensures billing is processed in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Interact with customers to insure their needs are met.
- Manage custom interface programs between customer payable applications and Brand billing applications.
- Communicate effectively with Payroll & Division managers to ensure billing is complete and accurate.
- Provide analysis and support for Region Billing process, including the understanding and challenging of underlying assumptions.
- Learn current process and recommend improvements utilizing data to isolate risks and opportunities of improvements.
- Identify and recommend key strategic change for streamlining and improvement of the Billing process.
- Support monthly close by understanding, analyzing and communicating results.
- Support Region analysis on Billing timeliness and trends.
- Have requirements on strategic initiatives, acquisitions, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing, consistent with the requirements of the customer.