Our client in the UTC area is seeking a Property / Facility Assistant, preferably with some commercial real estate experience though facilities or high-end administrative experience in a Life Sciences organization is applicable experience as well, to join their dynamic team on a Direct Hire basis. This is an excellent career opportunity with a growing organization paying $60-65k (DOE). Client manages Class A buildings! If you have relative background and a Bachelors’ Degree, we want to hear from you!
- Manage tenant notification memos and emails as needed
- Support the CPM and Leasing coordinator with administrative and accounting duties
- Prepare and manage all service contracts (both tenants and vendors)
- Assist with planning tenant events, parties, gifts, etc.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial reports/ budget tracking
- Handle work requests from tenants, enter the work orders into the system and follow through until complete and tenants are satisfied
- Manages records and files of current tenants
- Create and maintain/audit purchase orders
- Research and send invoices to corporate
- Assist with amenities including, conference spaces, gardens, fitness centers, etc.