RemX has an exciting career opportunity with a well-established company in the East County area for an experienced Sr Customer Service Representative with previous experience working for a manufacturing company. Client offers a stable environment and culture (low turnover!), team oriented environment, and room for growth! This position is offering $23-28/hr, depending on experience and is on a temp to hire basis. We are seeking someone with hands on experience in a Corporate CSR role, this is NOT a call center or entry level position; must be bilingual English/Spanish; Bachelor's Degree required.
Please read through the description below and contact us today if this sounds like you.
- Will be responsible for taking incoming orders and entering in company’s ERP system (SalesForce, SAP, previous CRM experience is required)
- Will follow up with customers via email (business to business) and phones and provide stellar customer service regarding the status of orders and RMA’s – work closely with Materials Manager and procurement team for order status updates; B2B orders can total 50k to 1mil per order and professional communication skills are a must
- Research and resolve customer issues and keep in constant communication with all departments within the company
- Assist with admin responsibilities that may be assigned
- This is a small but organized and busy team within a larger corporate environment, professionalism and team player attitude is desired – there are 4 other tenured CSR reps that split their territories (international and US business to business customers), this role is newly created to act, over time and upon training, as a lead to the team providing guidance and handling escalated calls but not managing performance.
- This is a temp to hire opportunity – manufacturing onsite