RemX has partnered with a Construction Solutions firm in Toughkenamon, PA to find a Technical Sales Coordinator to join their team! This position is intended to evolve into an Inside Sales Engineer position.
Contract to Hire, Benefits Available
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00a-5:00p
Summary: The Technical Sales Coordinator assists the Outside Sales Engineer(s) in handling the volume of work required to meet customer demands, taking care of all aspects of customer service and order processing, and provides technical and logistical support as needed.
Specific Technical Sales Coordinator Job Details:
- Prepare quotations, verify that all orders have proper documentation in place.
- Verify customer credit.
- Enter customer order/equipment lease information, process order details, and maintain accurate ship dates into Navision and maintain accurate and organized records.
- Monitor customer order progress, taking responsibility that order is delivered to customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure changes or additions to the order have appropriate documentation prior to processing/shipping materials or providing services, notify Operations of changes.
- Monitor and update job costs.
- Properly file completed order documents in the Document Management System in a timely manner.
- Check inventory levels.
- Invoice for all shipments/services within 24 hours
- Coordinate technical support as required by customer
Technical Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- EDUCATION: BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or 5+ related experience/training in sales and construction. Certificate in recognized sales course, such as AMA.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Skilled in PC and MS Office. Ability to learn internal databases, information, and estimating system.
- Ability to understand engineering documents and procedures related to the construction/manufacturing industry.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Effective written an oral communication skills. Ability to present information to management, other employees, and customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, weights, volume, and common conversions.
- Ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to multitask.