RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a Business plan to generate new clients and expand on current clients to contribute to the Branch over growth and profitability
- Secure new accounts and expand business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful proposals
- Establish a daily and weekly business development schedule to reach individual gross margin dollar objectives
- Conduct sales activity and documents in system daily and weekly
- Cross-sells services, including alternative staffing solutions, of all RemX divisions
- Develop a marketing plan that supports strategic initiatives
- Work directly with Managers to establish individual activity and result expectations
- Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales process.
- Reports to sales and operations management regularly concerning status of efforts.
- Cooperates with and engages support of operations staff to assure business is served successfully.
- Demonstrates the company’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
- The primary duty is making sales or obtaining orders or contracts for services for which a consideration will be paid by the client or customer.
- Will be customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer’s place or places of business.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 to 4 years previous Outside Sales in experience, ability to cold call and generate new client prospects
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting is preferred
- Experience in selling directly to higher level executives desired
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record required
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, candidates, internal colleagues and management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the staffing industry.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.