Location: Olive Branch, MS
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00
Hours: Monday-Friday 4:30pm - 1:30am
**This is a contract to hire position.**
Schedule your Interview TODAY - 901- 203-1304
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to help our client develop, use, and integrate IT systems. She/he will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and providing training to users to maximize the productivity value of technology in business.
An ideal candidate would be both highly knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication skills must be exceptional to succeed in this role, including the ability to develop and deliver clear and highly useful presentations. Superior technical expertise in all relevant areas is a must, as is an aptitude for problem-solving.
IT Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with a commitment to understanding customer requirements as well as business objectives.
- Ability to provide effective, strategic advice on the use of technology to achieve shared goals.
- Management skills needed to oversee IT initiatives and collaborations with various technical staff.
- Design skills needed to help develop corporate IT systems and networks, ensuring the most effective architecture and functionality.
- Commitment to supporting new technology implementation.
- Patience and ability to train users in both new and existing IT systems.
- Constant willingness to provide assistance with technical issues, as needed.
- Problem solving skills to revise existing systems and suggest improvements.
- Ability to produce concise yet thorough reports within IT and for other teams as needed.