Excellent opportunity for a DC Supervisor – Receiving/Inbound, to work for a growing company.
- Follows receiving schedule and supervises truck inspections
- Responsible for collecting receiving data and identifying variances compared to standards.
- Completes and revises daily end of shift reports
- Responsible for employees to keep good housekeeping practices throughout the company especially in assigned areas.
- Assists plant management to increase production output and efficiencies.
- Executes SOPs and hold your team accountable, including progressive discipline when necessary.
- Identifies talent on your team, including identifying primary and backups for critical roles and creating training plans for every critical role
- Reports at daily management meetings with the team to discuss daily goals, objectives and company/department updates.
- Updates and communicates labor needs regularly
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Warehouse Management Software experience is a MUST
- Must demonstrate strong management, leadership, organizational and scheduling ability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.