Attention all Banking professionals that specialize in compliance. Our client has been awarded a multi-year project and is hiring Risk Analysts to develop and enhance monitoring tools. The Risk Analyst will work with Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Credit and Compliance to identify regulatory risks and controls to ensure compliance.
- Monitoring will include reviewing key indicators, sample testing and conducting end-to-end process reviews
- Lead / facilitate internal control reviews of processes including procedure testing, establishing test plans developing test scripts
- Document and monitor progress of remediation actions for issues identified through annual RCSA and/or quarterly Business Environment Impact Evaluations (BEIE) processes
- Evaluate other assessments, issues and testing results by others functional areas, including Internal Audit, Compliance, regulators, and Management Self-Identified Issues
- Demonstrate a sound holistic and technical understanding of commercial/retail banking and broker dealer operations