JOB SUMMARY: The Client Relations Manager will report to the Client Services Director and serve as the primary service contact for an assigned book of business. You will act as a liaison between our clients/brokers and interoffice departments. You will be responsible for maintaining client materials, preparing renewals and various reporting packages, troubleshooting client issues, managing program changes, participating in client/broker presentations, and proactively responding to client/broker requests.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field required.
- At least 2 years of industry relevant experience (a plus if in prescription benefit management administration)
- Excellent writing, organizational and customer service skills;
- Articulate, confident and professional speaking abilities;
- Strong presentation skills;
- The ability to develop sound relationships with multiple clients/brokers;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Travel required (must have reliable transportation and schedule flexibility);
- New Jersey Health Insurance Producer's License is Preferred but not required prior to employment (A New Jersey Health Insurance Producers License will be required and employment is contingent upon obtaining License within one month of hire).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CRM will primary point of contact of at least +40 broker/account relationships
- CRM will report directly to Client Services Director
- CRM will provide broker/ accounts with following services:
- Initiate contact/dialogue/face to face meetings with your broker/accounts on periodic basis and be able to discuss in accurate detail budget forecasts (if applicable), negotiate contract/renewal proposals (annually), benefit modeling concepts, reporting analysis, service matters and industry topics such as those relevant to State and Federal laws, etc.
- Respond to daily service matters pertaining to your account and be able to resolve account/member specific issues and interface with internal departments as needed and on a timely basis
- Prepare account communication materials such as member brochures, SBC (summary of benefits), notice of benefit changes, open enrollment/health benefit fairs, reports, proposals, etc. and as needed
- Attend open enrollment meeting and health benefit fairs, including conventions and seminars (as required)
- Manage your accounts client files (electronically) and database contact information
Local Travel: Required (reliable transportation necessary)