NORTH PHOENIX AREA-STARTING ASAP
$13/HR-(with possible OT)
MONDAY-FRIDAY-Must be able to stand for an entire 8-hour shift.
The Mail Processor is responsible for processing all inbound mail documents. Mail processors will process and sort inbound mail to identify medical charts and process accordingly.
- Open all inbound mail packages
- Sort contents of packages to identify individual member medical charts
- Match appropriate cover sheets to each medical chart
- Scan medical charts using scanner and PC
- Upload medical charts using PC
- Manually track all medical charts scanned
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment requiring high volume of repetitive tasks; ability to maintain keen attention to detail throughout entire shift.
- Basic computer skills including ability to navigate in MS Windows environment (required).
- Ability to navigate between windows on computer to complete daily work.
- Ability to absorb and apply training in multiple functions; flexibility to be shifted from one function to another based on business needs.
- Must be able to lift up to 40-50 lb. mail crates multiple times throughout day
- High school diploma or equivalent.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION- EMAIL ME YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY
CHARISE.MCCLAIN@REMX OR CALL ME AT 480-273-1789