RemX is seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Closers for a Direct Hire Remote role.
This position pays $60-$65k annually. Straight base pay and at this time they do not offer bonuses.
Must have reliable internet but company will pay for Laptop and Phone!
Great company! Great Opportunity! Our client is looking to hire immediately so please apply today!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Closer is responsible for reviewing loan data in the LOS for compliance, completeness and accuracy, and for updating the data to match the final underwrite of the loan. Duties include:
- Obtain missing information and prepare files.
- Final calculations.
- Prepare and issue the closing disclosure (CD), including initial, final and corrective.
- Review and prepare credit and legal documentation packages for delivery.
- Ensure closed loan packages are delivered by deadline.
- Correspond with title companies, to include coordinating and scheduling closings.
- Balance CD with the title agent.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Prepare wire breakdown and place wire order.
- Review and update LOS with final data.
- Coordinate and assist to resolve issues that affect all parties involved.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of loan closing/funding experience in residential mortgage is preferred.
- Working knowledge of CD’s, FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines, along with title commitments, hazard and flood insurance policies.
- Experience and knowledge of RESPA/TRID and TILA laws, disclosure timing and APR rules.