RemX is proud to represent a well established organization in the Downtown Fort Lauderdale area seeking for contract General Office Assistants to work in a legal office environment (3-6+ month contract with possibilities for permanent employment) Government facility.
General Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Data Entry into internal system
- Verify accuracy of information being processed
- Assist with other clerical duties including typing/word processing, filling, copying, scanning, etc.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Provide additional support as may be requested by leadership
- This position may require sitting at a desk for an extended period of time.
TENTATIVE START DATE 06/01/2020
Professional and fast pace environment
Schedule: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Key Competencies for General Office Assistant:
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, work independently and able to meet deadlines
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Adaptability, initiative and high stress tolerance
- Computer - Microsoft Word & typing is required.